Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Table Numbers FREEBIE

Happy Summer friends! I am OFFICIALLY on Summer break. My last day was last Thursday. I haven't been out for one week yet and I am ALREADY thinking about next year....what the what?!  Why do I do this? I am sure you do it too! LOL!

I love this ecard! It is so true! You know what I love though....when I see someone at the store or at the ball park and they give me one of these, "Wow, must be nice to only work 9 months out of the year and get paid for 12!"  I told my hubs that I am going to start carrying a taser with me and every time someone said that to me..well, they were gonna get tased! LOL! Ok, not really, but would like to sometimes! 


I have some new freebies for you! I still love the bright neon colors! I also love chevron, polka dots AND stripes! ;-) I made some new table numbers. I will use the circle ones above my tables. I couldn't decide if I liked the black or the white font...yikes....so I made both! 
 I will use these on my board to keep track of table points. 


You can download your FREE table numbers by clicking the cover page below!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lbDSN5Nq4Td0ptU29PVGJpMnM/edit?usp=sharing


6 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! I'm just like you, I went to the teaching store already last week to start getting ideas for a new room theme! :) These will match it perfectly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful!! thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these table numbers! Also, how neat it's a freebie! Mine are all beat up and looking kind of dingy, so these will be perfect and fresh- ready for August. I love how colorful they are. Just my style. Thanks!

    Joyfully,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete


  4. Nice online shopping blog thank you for sharing this important info about online shopping
    Groobers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite agree! To be a teacher means you gotta love your work and no amount of money can ever pay that. Imagine your child growing up with such knowledge and development they get from school... I guess parents should at least give respect to teachers and that includes being sensitive enough not to tell how "lucky" you are for being paid 12 months for a 9-month work.

    ~Jose
    Universidades Privadas En Medellin

    ReplyDelete