Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions Freebie Hop!

 Have you set some New Years resolutions for yourself this year? I typically tell myself a thing or two that I want to do differently, but I never write them down or do anything to hold myself accountable for following through on them. This year I want that to be different! I want to set goals and I want to reach them.

My friends at Freebielicious and I want to share some of our goals and resolutions for 2014 with you! To help you get a jump start on the new year we've also added some freebies that may help you reach your own similiar goals. 


 How many times are you sitting at your desk at the end of the day and you are just...D.O.N.E!? I am ready to leave! I know that there are things that I SHOULD be doing, but I don't know where to start. Please tell me that I am not the only one!?


One of my classroom resolutions is to be more organized...what what?! Who doesn't have that one, right!? Well, I have taken my resolution a step further. I will become more organized by giving myself specific tasks. I have created this cute little freebie to put in a frame and place it on my desk. Before I leave each Friday, I will use a dry erase marker to complete my list! This freebie is a jpg format. All you need to do is right click and save! :-)


I also have a few personal resolutions for myself. I am calling year 2014 the year of ME! I am a mother of 5. My kids are wonderful (most of the time) and my husband is fabulous (almost all of the time) lol! HOWEVER, I have such a difficult time doing things for me...just for ME! We shop, I buy for everyone BUT ME. We make our our schedule, everyone's events go on the calendar before...you guessed it...MINE. My hubs is always telling me that I need to do something just for myself. Well, I am!

I want to become more healthy! I have got to be a better planner. 
1.  I will take my lunch to school at least 9/10 days!
2. I want to run in 2 5Ks and 3 half marathons!! Eeekkkkk!
3. Drink more water and less pop. (Notice that I did NOT say give up pop completely lol)

These are some fun little things that I plan on purchasing for MYSELF!

Have you seen these? The first is a wristband that you wear. It tells you how many calories you have burned, hours of sleep, steps you have taken, etc. It will sync with My fitness pal if you use that already. The second is a wifi scale! How cool!! I can't wait to get them!! 
http://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Force-Wireless-Activity-Wristband/dp/B00F6WRW2Q/ref=pd_sim_hpc_2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0077L8YOO
Hop on over to my good friend Caitlin for another resolution and matching freebie!

Kindergarten Smiles

11 comments:

  1. I love this cute little organizer . . . It's so cute it might just succeed in keeping me on track! At least, I hope it does. Thanks for sharing,
    Marsha
    A Differentiated Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to keep ourselves organized!

    -Lidia
    Kinder Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never do anything for me either... I just let a gift card pass for a massage bc I can't get an hour to myself without kids to go. How sad is that? I know it isn't healthy and I am setting a poor example to my girls...
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to stay organized in the classroom! I also want one of those fitness bracelets! Both my cousin and my brother in law got them for christmas and after hearing them talk about them for days--I need one too!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. This list is perfect...thank you SO much! I love everything you make :) I have the bracelet and I am loving it so far!

    Teacher at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to print a million of these off! LOve them....I am the queen of notes so this is super helpful!
    ~jeannie~
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, I love it!! I'm also totally looking at the wristband!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe this will keep me organized...crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your to do list- I have something similar I found in the dollar bin at Target! I also checked into the Fitbit band - thinking about getting one! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Carol

    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this adorable printable. Hopefully it will help me stay on task! And those gadgets look AMAZING!
    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete