Sunday, January 5, 2014

For The Love Of Jon

Where have the last two weeks gone? That break went by so fast! I think that I say that every break...heck, I think I say it every weekend! I enjoy my time at home so much. I really do miss my students though. I "sort of" miss the routine of it all. I have a lot to accomplish in 2014 :-)and I guess I need to get myself busy. 

 I wanted to do a real quick post today to share something pretty special with you! My good friend Kristen, has put together a special packet for a very special little boy. You can read all about her fundraiser by clicking on her button below.







http://www.ateenytinyteacher.com/2014/01/for-love-of-jon.html

I can't even imagine what his family, his classmates, and Kristin are going through right now. I do know Kristin and she is one pretty amazing lady. I feel honored to be a part of this fundraiser. I hope that you will head over to Kristin's blog and read her touching post! Then, I hope you will head over to TpT and purchase this amazing pack! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/For-the-Love-of-Jon-Fundraiser-1043991

I MUST go do my report cards AND my lesson plans now! Can you say PROCRASTINATOR!? :-) I do my best work under pressure! LOL! Happy Sunday friends.

3 comments: