Well, back in full swing here in Nebraska! This is the first year that we have started school on a Monday. We usually start on a Wednesday. I can say this....I was tired...the kids were tired...I am feeling "behind" already! Sooooo I have to say that starting on a Monday was a GREAT idea (said NO teacher EVER!) YIKES! What were they thinking!?
Things that I am happy about for the week:
1. I didn't have to force any parents out of my room
2. Every one of my students walked in to my room WILLINGLY
3. I didn't lose anyone
4. Not one single potty accident....well, if you count peeing a little on the floor BY the toilet an accident, then we would have to strike this small victory. I consider an "accident" a full blown, not leaving the classroom and doing it in your pants!
5. I read all of my favorite books to begin the year
6. I still had a little of my voice left by Friday
7. I am loving my class!
8. I rec'd flowers on the 2nd day of school
9. We didn't have to have inside recess all week (rain stay away please)
10. I still love my job everyday!
In the spirit of going back to school I am participating in a fun blog hop with my best freebielicous gals!
These are some of the funniest "said no teacher ever" quotes I have found!
LOL! We ALL love inside recess...admit it!!
It should be mandatory that ALL politicians sub in a classroom for one week before they are allowed to vote on anything remotely related to education!
I WISH I would make myself leave on time every day!
I know that there are some of you out there that have almost 30 kids in your room!
TpT is having their "Back To School" sale today and tomorrow! You can get anything from my TpT for 28% off! Click the sale banner below to go right to my store!
These are a few things that would be great for the beginning of the year!